(Adds background, updates share price) FRANKFURT, Oct 26 (Reuters) - German tyre and car parts manufacturer Continental AG reaffirmed its 2006 targets for higher sales and earnings before interest and taxes, following market speculation of a possible profit warning. "There is no reason at all to step back from our full-year forecast. We continue to expect a rise in revenue and operating profit," a spokesman for Continental said on Thursday. Shares in the German automotive supplier had ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Germany's Continental reaffirms 2006 targets" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642