(Adds background, share) FRANKFURT, Sept 22 (Reuters) - German engineering group IWKA confirmed on Friday it was considering selling its packaging business as it concentrates on its core operations. "The IWKA Group will continue to implement its strategy of concentrating on its core competencies and is analysing a greater focus on the plant and systems technology division (Automotive) and the Robotics division," it said in a brief statement after a supervisory board meeting. "In ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Germany's IWKA says might sell packaging division" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.