(Adds background, details, results, share price) By Christiaan Hetzner FRANKFURT, May 19 (Reuters) - German industrial conglomerate MAN AG has sold printing machines division MAN Roland to a joint venture, of which it owns 35 percent, in a deal that values Roland at 856 million euros ($1.09 billion), the company said on Friday. The JV, in which Allianz Capital Partners owns 65 percent and MAN the remainder, will acquire all operations as well as assume all existing liabilities of MAN ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Germany's MAN sells Roland for 856 mln eur to JV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.