(Adds quotes, details) By Kerstin Gehmlich and Noah Barkin BERLIN, Nov 26 (Reuters) - Chancellor Angela Merkel warned EU partners on Wednesday against competing to produce big stimulus packages for their economies and defended her plans for Germany as policies of "measure, middle ground and reason". The European Commission is to urge the bloc's 27 member states later on Wednesday to unite on a two-year programme to revive their struggling economies even if it means busting the region's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Germany's Merkel warns against EU stimulus race" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.