(Adds further quotes paras 5-7, background) BARCELONA, May 23 (Reuters) - Nissan expects its car sales in Europe to rise 1.2 percent this year, its chairman and chief executive, Carlos Ghosn, said on Monday. "We have always said that we are not particularly optimistic for the European market, and in the best of cases it would be stable this year," Ghosn said. "But we think we will slightly progress in Europe with Nissan," Ghosn told reporters in Barcelona. Nisan expects car sales in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Ghosn sees Nissan sales up 1.2% in Europe in 2005" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.