* FY pretax profit 417 mln stg vs 363 mln stg * Revenues 6.11 bln stg vs 5.43 bln stg * Total divi 6 pence vs 5 pence (Adds details) LONDON, FEB 28 (Reuters) - Car and plane parts maker GKN posted a forecast beating 15 percent rise in full-year profit, helped by increased sales of high-end cars and the resilience of the civil aerospace market. GKN, which produces auto components as well as airframes for planemakers Airbus and Boeing, on Tuesday reported a 2011 pretax profit of 417 million ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-GKN profit growth driven by premium auto demand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.