(Corrects headline to show GKN's Q1 sales, not profit, rose 22 percent) * Q1 pretax profit 71 million sterling vs 28 million sterling loss * Q1 sales up 22 percent to 1.3 bln sterling * Cuts scheme funding liabilities by 80 million sterling (Adds details) LONDON, April 27 (Reuters) - British aerospace parts maker GKN swung to a first quarter profit, boosting hopes of a recovery in the aerospace and automotive supply sectors, and said it improved the funding position of its UK ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-GKN Q1 sales up 22 pct, changes pension scheme" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642