(Adds quotes, details, shares) LONDON, May 20 (Reuters) - British engineering firm GKN said on Thursday it was in talks to pull out of helicopter maker AgustaWestland by selling its half stake to Italian partner Finmeccanica . GKN's stake in the world's second largest helicopter maker by revenues has been estimated at 800-900 million pounds ($1.41 billion-$1.59 billion) by analysts, some of whom say Finmeccanica could pay more as the deal would give it total control. "It is now timely ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-GKN says in talks on AgustaWestland stake sale" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.