(Adds quotes, details) MUMBAI, Jan 25 (Reuters) - Global natural rubber (NR) supplies in January 2011 are estimated to rise 2.9 percent as farmers raised tapping after prices rallied to record highs, the group responsible for 92 percent of global output, said. "Encouraged by abnormally high NR prices, farmers' harvested over-aged, low yielding trees," the Association of Natural Rubber Producing Countries said in its monthly statement on Tuesday. In Thailand, the world's biggest ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Global Jan natural rubber output to rise 2.9 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642