* GM adding shifts in Kansas, Indiana and Michigan * Shifts will result in restoring 2,400 assembly jobs * Restoring 600 stamping, engine or casting jobs as well DETROIT, Sept 22 (Reuters) - General Motors Co [GM.UL] said on Tuesday that it would add shifts at three U.S. assembly plants, restoring 2,400 jobs, as it shutters other facilities or prepares them for new products. The addition of shifts at plants in Kansas, Indiana and Michigan comes at a time when U.S. auto industry sales ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-GM adds shifts at three U.S. plants" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.