* Korean subsidiary repaying revolving credit facility * Facility had drawn balance of $1 bln on Sept 30 NEW YORK, Nov 30 (Reuters) - General Motors Co said on Tuesday that its GM Daewoo Auto & Technology, Inc. subsidiary will fully repay its Korean revolving credit facility this month. The facility had a drawn balance of $1 billion as of Sept 30, the company said. "Following our successful IPO, we will continue to take opportunities to strengthen our balance sheet," Chief ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-GM announces repayment of additional $1 bln debt" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642