(Adds details, quotes, by-line, changes dateline) By Ben Blanchard SHANGHAI, March 31 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp. , the world's biggest auto maker, will send its top UK executive to take charge in China after the ex-chief's surprise resignation raised questions about business in GM's second-largest market. GM said on Thursday that European vice president and chairman of UK operations Kevin Wale will replace Phil Murtaugh -- a nine-year China veteran who joined GM in 1973 and was ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-GM appoints new China chief as sales slip" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642