(Adds byline, company quote, updates stock price) By Jui Chakravorty DETROIT, Feb 22 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp. is asking for a seat on the creditors committee of former subsidiary, bankrupt Delphi Corp. , as it tries to reach a settlement with the auto parts supplier and its unions to avert a costly strike. The Delphi creditors committee has the power to negotiate a reorganization plan for the Troy, Michigan-based auto parts supplier and a spot on the committee would provide ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-GM asks for seat on Delphi's creditor committee" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642