(Adds comment, details in first paragraph) By Walden Siew NEW YORK, March 31 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp bondholders on Tuesday braced for a reduced offer of "pennies on the dollar" for about $28 billion in outstanding GM debt and new terms for a swap under a revised survival plan. Bondholders, a key constituency in any restructuring or potential pre-arranged bankruptcy plan, met on Monday to discuss GM's latest efforts to overhaul its operations and reduce its debt burden, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-GM bondholders brace for "pennies on the dollar"" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.