(Adds Cadillac details, previous dateline FRANKFURT) By Michael Ellis GENEVA, Feb 28 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp. plans to build a new Cadillac mid-size car at its Saab plant in Trollhattan, Sweden, a top GM executive said on Monday, providing some assurance for the plant's future. A second executive with the world's largest automaker also said that Saab's continued presence in Sweden is key to the brand. "I will say tomorrow that the Cadillac will be built in Trollhattan," Carl ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-GM to build new cars at Swedish plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642