(Adds details, background) DETROIT, March 21 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp. Chief Executive Officer Rick Wagoner on Monday bought 50,000 shares of the automaker, which has been hit on the stock market after its warning last week of weaker-than-expected profits. GM said last week that its 2005 earnings will be as much as 80 percent below its previous target, prompting GM's debt ratings to edge closer to "junk" status and its shares to drop to their lowest levels since December 1991. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-GM CEO buys 50,000 of automaker's shares" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642