* GM CEO Wagoner to quit after 8-plus years at helm * Automaker still trying to craft UAW and bondholder deals * GM shares cratered in past year (Adds details, GM comment) NEW YORK, March 29 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp Chief Executive Rick Wagoner will resign from the top job at the struggling automaker, a person familiar with the matter said on Sunday, just a day before the U.S. government makes a key announcement on whether it will extend more aid. The person, who declined to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-GM CEO Rick Wagoner to step down-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642