(Adds background) MILAN, Oct 23 (Reuters) - General Motors has not decided to change its now-diluted stake in Fiat's auto unit but is focused on squeezing more out of joint ventures, GM's CEO said in comments published on Thursday. GM bought 20 percent of Fiat Auto in 2000 but its stake was diluted to 10 percent earlier this year when the U.S. giant refused to put forward its share of a five billion euro ($5.88 billion) recapitalisation of the loss-mired unit. In an interview with Il ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-GM CEO says no change in Fiat Auto stake-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642