(Adds quote) LOS ANGELES, Nov 29 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp. Chief Executive Rick Wagoner said on Wednesday he is "not excessively worried" about a possible proxy fight with the automaker's largest individual shareholder, billionaire Kirk Kerkorian. "We're just running the business every day to do the right thing for the business and our shareholders and not excessively worried about the rest of that," Wagoner told reporters at the Greater Los Angeles Auto Show, referring to a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-GM CEO says not too worried about Kerkorian" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.