(Adds background on talks, more quotes) MIAMI, Feb 17 (Reuters) - GM Chairman and Chief Executive Rick Wagoner said on Friday that a negotiated settlement of bankrupt Delphi Corp. and its union over the auto supplier's restructuring was "not guaranteed." After a luncheon speech to the Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce, Wagoner said Delphi's move earlier on Friday delaying filing court papers to void its labor contracts was a positive development and that talks were ongoing. "It's a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-GM CEO says UAW/Delphi deal not guaranteed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.