WASHINGTON, March 29 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp Chief Executive Rick Wagoner will resign from the top job at the struggling automaker after an eight-year tenure, Bloomberg reported on Sunday. The Bloomberg report quoted people familiar with the situation who asked not to be named because the announcement had not been made. The report said the sources did not give a reason for the resignation of Wagoner, 56. A GM spokesman declined comment. Wagoner came under fire for his ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-GM CEO Wagoner to resign-Bloomberg" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642