(Recasts, adds details, quotes, byline) By Jui Chakravorty DETROIT, April 28 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp.'s chief executive saw his 2005 compensation almost halved from a year earlier, the company disclosed on Friday, on the same day he promised shareholders to turn around GM's North American operations and apologized for accounting errors. CEO Rick Wagoner made $5.5 million in 2005, down from $10.1 million in 2004, GM said in a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-GM CEO's pay halved; promises rebound, apologizes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.