(Updates with details throughout) DETROIT, Feb 26 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp. said on Wednesday it will align its Buick and Pontiac-GMC divisions, naming Chevrolet division head Kurt Ritter, who overhauled the Chevy truck lineup, to be general manager of the aligned operation. Aligning the Buick and the Pontiac-GMC divisions and combining their future car and truck plans, sales networks, and marketing efforts will boost sales and profits for dealers, the world's largest automaker ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-GM to combine Buick with Pontiac-GMC divisions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.