(Adds details, quotes) DETROIT, Nov 30 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp. on Thursday said it completed the sale of a 51-percent stake in finance arm General Motors Acceptance Corp. to a consortium of investors led by Cerberus FIM Investors, LLC. GM expects the deal, which it announced earlier this year, to provide about $14 billion in net cash proceeds over three years. GM, which lost $10.6 billion in 2005, said the deal will provide significant liquidity that will help support the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-GM completes sale of 51-pct stake in GMAC" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642