* Jobs to go at Luton plant * Job losses to be voluntary * 9,000 jobs may be under threat in European restructuring (Updates with background, quote) LONDON, Nov 30 (Reuters) - U.S. carmaker General Motors plans to cut 354 jobs at its British Vauxhall plant in Luton. Talks will begin with unions on the timing of the job losses which are to be voluntary, GM said on Monday. "One element of the current plan is a proposal to reduce GMM Luton's headcount by 354 employees to right-size ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-GM to cut 354 jobs at Vauxhall plant in UK" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642