(Adds gas prices) By Michael Ellis DETROIT, Feb 22 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp. has lowered the prices on some of its aging mid-size sport utility vehicles, which have suffered from slowing sales recently, a GM spokeswoman said on Tuesday. The price cuts total up to $2,000 on GM's mid-size SUVs, which include the Chevrolet TrailBlazer, GMC Envoy, Buick Rainier and the extended versions of those SUVs, said Mike Chung, a pricing and market analyst with the Web site Edmunds.com. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-GM cuts prices on mid-size SUVs in unusual move" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642