(Adds details) DETROIT, Jan 25 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp. said it would delay its fourth-quarter financial report and restate past results due to tax accounting issues. The world's largest automaker said it expected to be profitable in the fourth quarter of 2006, with net income expected to "improve significantly" over year-earlier levels. GM had been scheduled to report fourth-quarter and full-year results on Tuesday. It announced its restatement after the close of regular trade ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-GM delays Q4 report, to restate past results" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642