(Recasts, updates with GM denying weekend meeting, changes dateline, previous MILAN) DETROIT, Jan 31 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp. dismissed as "highly speculative" on Friday a report that its board would meet this weekend to discuss revamping a deal under which it could be forced to buy more of Fiat's crisis-torn auto unit. Leading Italian financial newspaper Il Sole 24 Ore, citing unnamed sources, said GM's board could meet on Saturday to mull a draft proposal for Fiat to relinquish ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-GM denies report of weekend board meeting on Fiat" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642