*GM to provide detail on how it has used cash in escrow *GM has not used cash for operating shortfalls-source DETROIT, Oct 28 (Reuters) - General Motors Co [GM.UL] will provide details this week on how it has used the cash left over from its U.S.-government funded bankruptcy, a person with direct knowledge of the plans said on Wednesday. GM, which exited bankruptcy in July in a deal brokered by the Obama administration, is now more than 60 percent owned by the U.S. Treasury. Treasury ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-GM to detail balance of post-bankruptcy account" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.