* Electric hybrid Volt to be launched in India in Q4 of 2010 * GM-SAIC venture to start with small trucks in end-2011 (Adds detail) MUMBAI, May 27 (Reuters) - General Motors [GM.UL] has ended a partnership with Indian firm Reva to produce electric cars and will now develop the vehicle in its home town of Detroit, the head of its Indian operations said on Thursday. The announcement follows Indian utility vehicles maker Mahindra & Mahindra's deal on Wednesday to acquire a 55 percent ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-GM to develop electric car in U.S.; ends Reva tie-up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.