* Forster says will do everything he can to get state aid * Says wants to help make decision process more transparent (Adds details, background) RUESSELSHEIM, Germany, March 31 (Reuters) - General Motors' European business has laid the foundation for overcoming the German federal government's opposition to state aid for its local carmaker Opel, GM Europe's head said on Tuesday. "We want to do everything that is in our interest to contribute to making the decision process transparent ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-GM Europe head says to fight for state aid" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642