* GM exec sees China auto market growth even without stimulus * Says GM Daewoo has sufficient funding for up to 2 yrs * Rejects GM Daewoo creditor KDB's conditions for assistance (Adds more quotes, details, background) By Cheon Jong-woo SEOUL, Oct 29 (Reuters) - General Motors Co [GM.UL] expects China's car market to grow over 10 percent next year even without government incentives and maintain its position as the world's top car market for a long time, a senior executive said. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-GM exec sees China car market up 10 pct in 2010" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.