(Updates prices, adds analyst quotes, rewrites throughout) NEW YORK, June 26 (Reuters) - The cost to insure the debt of General Motors Corp and Ford Motor Co hit record highs on Thursday on concerns about the liquidity of the sector. Stock options protecting against a drop in GM's share price were also actively traded. Automakers have been burning through cash as they restructure their operations, while plummeting sales of vehicles is delaying their recovery. Goldman Sachs on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-GM, Ford debt protection costs hit records" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.