* GM agrees to $293 mln light commercial vehicle JV with FAW * New China plant to add 100,000 units capacity by end-2010 * New JV to focus on China, may export in future (Adds executive quotes, details) By Fang Yan and Edmund Klamann SHANGHAI, Aug 30 (Reuters) - General Motors [GM.UL] said on Sunday it has agreed to set up a light commercial vehicle production venture with major Chinese automaker FAW Group, with total investment of 2 billion yuan ($293 million). The 50-50 joint ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-GM to form China venture with FAW, invest $293 mln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642