* GM allowed to access rest of DIP loan * Asbestos claimants pull request for official committee (Updates with details from hearing) By Tom Hals and Phil Wahba NEW YORK, June 25 (Reuters) - General Motors received final court approval on Thursday to borrow up to $33.3 billion from the U.S., Canadian and Ontario governments to carry the automaker through its bankruptcy. Judge Robert Gerber of federal bankruptcy court in Manhattan approved the final order for the loan, as well as a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-GM gets final OK for $33.3 bln bankruptcy loan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642