(Adds background, details; previous NEW YORK) DETROIT, Oct 26 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp. said on Wednesday it has been subpoenaed by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission as part of a probe into accounting practices and other matters, dealing the latest blow to the automaker. GM said the subpoenas relate to its financial reporting for pension and other post-employment benefits, and transactions between the company and auto parts supplier Delphi Corp. . They also relate to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-GM hit with subpoenas by U.S. regulators" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.