By Gleb Stolyarov MOSCOW, Aug 29 (Reuters) - General Motors Co plans to invest $1 billion over the next five years to expand car and component production in Russia, one of the fastest-growing auto markets in the world, its head of international operations Tim Lee said. GM, which produces cars in Kaliningrad, St. Petersburg and Togliatti, will invest the money to increase output capacity and in sourcing local components, Lee said ahead of an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-GM to invest $1 bln in Russia within 5 years" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642