* Investments cover two plants in Michigan, one in Ohio * GM adding engine production for Cruze, Volt, small car * Investment will lift capacity to 1,200 engines per day DETROIT, Nov 24 (Reuters) - General Motors Co plans to invest $163 million at plants in Michigan and Ohio to add engine production for the Chevrolet Cruze, the Chevy Volt and an unnamed new small car, the automaker said on Wednesday. GM said the planned investments would protect 184 jobs at the facilities, which ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-GM to invest $163 mln at three US plants" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642