* Automaker plans to add 110 jobs * Plant builds Chevrolet Tahoe, Suburban, others DETROIT, May 26 (Reuters) - General Motors Co plans to invest $331 million and add 110 jobs at its Arlington, Texas, plant, where it makes the Chevrolet Tahoe, Suburban, GMC Yukon and Cadillac Escalade sport utility vehicles. The new jobs will be added to an existing workforce of 2,400 hourly and salaried employees at the plant, the automaker said on Thursday. The investment, part of GM's previously ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-GM to invest $331 million in Texas SUV plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.