(Adds more wagoner comment, debt insurance cost increase) PITTSBURGH, June 26 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp has adequate liquidity to carry it through the end of this year and has many options beyond that, Chief Executive Rick Wagoner said on Thursday. Wagoner sought to reassure investors and analysts with GM shares falling to their lowest level since the mid-1950s and new concern surfacing on Wall Street that the auto giant may have to raise capital. "As we've said before, we've got ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-GM liquidity adequate through year-end-Wagoner" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642