* GM to sell mandatory convertible securities - source * IPO dubbed Project Dawn - source By Clare Baldwin and David Bailey NEW YORK/DETROIT, Aug 18 (Reuters) - General Motors Co [GM.UL] will list its shares on the New York Stock Exchange and the Toronto Stock Exchange after its initial public offering, a source familiar with the situation said on Wednesday. The IPO, intended to repay a portion of the automaker's government bailout, has been dubbed "Project Dawn," the source said. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-GM to list on NYSE, TSX - source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.