(Adds detail, background from GM presentation) DETROIT, Sept 24 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp is looking to sell a plant Strasbourg, France, and will begin seeking buyers next month when it also kicks off the sale for its Hummer SUV brand, the automaker said on Wednesday. GM Treasurer Walter Borst detailed the plans in materials prepared for a presentation at a banking conference sponsored by Deutsche Bank AG that were posted on the automaker's website. GM had already detailed plans ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-GM looks to sell plant in France, other assets" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642