(Adds details, quotes, background; previous DETROIT) LOS ANGELES, Nov 29 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp. said on Wednesday it plans to make a plug-in electric hybrid version of the Saturn Vue Green Line, which will have double the fuel efficiency of any current sport utility vehicle. At the Greater Los Angeles Auto Show, GM Chief Executive Rick Wagoner called the plug-in hybrid technology a "top priority" for the automaker. "The technological hurdles are real, but we believe they are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-GM to make plug-in hybrids a priority" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642