*GM, gov't make new offer to bondholders ahead of filing *Equity exchange offer to bondholders open until Saturday *Major bondholders support offer - GM DETROIT, May 28 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp and the U.S. Treasury on Thursday made an improved equity exchange offer to bondholders with $27 billion in debt intended to pave the way for a quick bankruptcy process for the automaker. Under the proposed deal, which GM said was supported by creditors representing about 20 percent of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-GM makes new bondholder offer ahead of bankruptcy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.