(Recasts, adds details throughout) DETROIT, July 27 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp. is considering alternatives for its finance arm, General Motors Acceptance Corp., because funding constraints are impeding its ability to support the automaker's sales, GMAC said on Wednesday. "To the extent access to unsecured funding remains diminished, it will be very challenging for GMAC to continue providing a full range of competitive automotive finance support to GM," General Motors Acceptance ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-GM mulls alternatives for credit-challenged GMAC" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.