(Includes detail about Isuzu stake sale) NEW YORK, March 30 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp. is in talks to sell its 51 percent stake in its finance unit to an investor group led by hedge fund Cerberus Capital Management, The Wall Street Journal reported on Thursday. The U.S. automaker has settled on the broad structure of an agreement with the New York hedge fund and private-equity group, which are expected to offer $11 billion or more for GM's GMAC stake in General Motors Acceptance ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-GM mulls sale of GMAC stake to investor group-WSJ" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.