(Updates to add investor quote, market comment) LONDON, June 24 (Reuters) - U.S. auto giant General Motors Corp. plans to launch a multi-tranche bond sale later this week, as part of a $13 billion fundraising effort to cover pension shortfalls, bankers and investors said on Tuesday. Initial price talk suggests GM plans to sell a 10-year dollar bond priced to yield around 400 basis points over U.S. Treasuries, a 20-year dollar bond priced at 400-412.5 basis points over 30-year Treasuries, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-GM multi-tranche bond sale seen this week" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.