(Adds details, background) DETROIT, June 23 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp is offering zero-percent financing for 72 months on pickup trucks and SUVs as record-high gas prices have hurt sales of large vehicles, a GM dealer briefed on the plans told Reuters on Monday. The offer, which covers full-size pickup trucks such as the Chevrolet Silverado, will start on Tuesday and last until the end of the month, the dealer said. GM's U.S. sales chief Mark LaNeve briefed dealers on the plans ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-GM to offer zero-percent financing on trucks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.