(Rewrites with company confirmation, background) FRANKFURT, Sept 29 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp unit Adam Opel AG will reduce planned output of Corsa cars at its German plant in Eisenach later this year amid slack demand for the model, it said on Wednesday. The decision marked the second time this month that Opel has scaled back Corsa production at Eisenach, which makes cars primarily for the sluggish German market. An Opel spokesman described as "realistic" a report by the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-GM Opel plant to scale back Corsa output again" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642