* Regional state willing to take stake in Opel * Opel sees boost from incentive scheme (Adds Commerzbank mandated to find investor for GM's Opel unit) FRANKFURT, March 27 (Reuters) - General Motors has mandated Commerzbank to help find a new investor for its Opel unit, a source said, as the German company reported booming demand on the back of a government incentive package. The company on Friday forecast some 120,000 orders in the first quarter of 2009. "That is the best result ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-GM picks Commerzbank to find Opel investor-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.